I am now offering a one to one mentoring programme to wedding and fashion photographers…
Having qualified as a teacher after university I taught photography while also working on my own business. Having worked with a number of courses offering diplomas and also writing my own photography programme which was put out for sale with a leading course provider.
I took a back seat with teaching for the last few years to push my business even harder. Having become a destination wedding photographer and worked with more celebrity and fashion clients.
I have always loved teaching.. .and while I am not going back into full scale teaching.. I am keen to take on a small number of one to one mentorships throughout the year. Personalised to each individual photographer and there goals. There is also potential to have small workshop classes set up for around 6 students in the future.
What you get:
- 4 one hour one to one sessions over coffee or Skype
- Analysis of your website and social platforms if needed (see below topics)
- Full portfolio critique
- How to price for the industry and your ideal client
- See first hand a fashion or Wedding shoot if required
- Get assisting opportunities when they might arise
Choose from a variety of topics:
- Website development
- Portfolio updates
- Team sourcing
- Client communication
- How to sell yourself
- Technical know-how (this can be fully tailored for all sessions if you do not wish to work on as much of the business side)
What is the cost:
This can be paid in full or in 3 instalments
If you are interested in progressing your business to the next level and find out more information drop me an email to discuss: email@example.com or drop me a line on the contact page.